We get crafty quite often and overtime we have built up a nice stash of items that we use regularly. I thought I would share them all with you. Below are some of our favorite, and regularly used, crafty items.
What our yours? please share!
1. Diifferent color/design masking tape, washi tape and double-sided tape
3. Buttons, sequins and other assorted notions for gluing on paper, wood, etc (great source: in-store Joanns or hobby lobby)
4. DIY magazine and paper cutouts for collages (aka paper scraps)
5. Glitter glue (duh, right?)
6. Oil pastels, paint, colored pencils, crayons and washable markers
7. Beads, pipecleaners, stamps, pompoms, string and ribbon
8. Assorted paper and cardstock and envelopes
9. Stickers, stickers, stickers, labels, colored-coded labels
10. Felt, fabric, glitter, sparkly things and glue (a variety: glue sticks, hot glue gun, bottled glue)
Our stash is ever-growing because well, in my opinion, you just can't get enough craft in your life. There's always room for more.
Am I right?
Or am I right?
I would be afraid to know how much it would cost if someone took that list into the craft store and immediately purchased everything on it. That's why a good craft stash takes time, patience and a good-eye for sales. Most of the things I have purchased along the way were discounted 50% to even 75%. You just gotta dig deep (literally, in the sale bins at your local craft store. Never know what ya might find).
That is all. Carry on.
You can also find me on Pinterest.