I submitted my Coconut Cake recipe to Everyday Health's Gluten-Free Recipe Challenge.
How can you vote for me?
Well, you do have to first sign-up for an account here.
The message board and other gluten-free recipe entries can be found here.
I know it can be tricky when you don't want to sign-up for an account, but if you would like to support my recipe and don't mind signing up for an account - I would appreciate the "vote" Thanks! :)
· The three entries with the most comments will be judged by our gluten-free gurus.
· Based on the judges scoring, one winner will receive the grand prize: a 32GB iPad loaded with the popular gluten-free apps as well as the Everyday Health App, the Everyday Health Snack App, and more.
· Contest ends Monday, January 31st, 2011 for entries and comments.
· Three finalists will be announced and notified by Wednesday, February 3rd, 2011.
· The final winner will be announced and notified by Friday, February 18th, 2011.
I would love to win an iPad. We have an iPod touch and it's been a lot of fun. We've downloaded countless educational apps for our daughter (most of which are free). I don't believe in putting your child's education in the hands of a machine, but I do believe it can be a tool - especially when you are sitting down with your child and experiencing it with them.